TOEFL or IELTS writing task check needed? Look no further.
JES are more than happy to prepare for your TOEFL or IELTS tests by checking, improving and helping you learn from your own writing. Our quick and reliable service offers the following:
- correction of spelling, punctuation and grammar errors
- removal of repetitive vocabulary, as well as suggesting more natural words and phrases
- a check of your essays style, flow and logic
- AND . . .
Send 1 essay, and get 3 essays back !!
What do you mean by “get 3 essays back”?
It’s pretty simple – send us your essay, and within 72hr (3 business days) we return:
- Your original essay
- Your original essay + corrections (highlighted)
- Our native-like version of your essay (same content) for FREE!
Want to see some sample essays? No problem.
How does it work? What should I do?
It’s easy – follow these 5 steps.
STEP 1 : Do a TOEFL or IELTS writing task on Microsoft Word
– include the full title of the task, and any table, chart or graph (for IELTS task 1)
– write how long it took to complete (e.g. 42 min) and the word count (e.g. 256 words)
STEP 2 : Send us your essay (or essays).
– fill in the contact form below; attach your essay or essays, and then hit “Send”
STEP 3 : Make the payment
– choose the service you want and click “Buy Now”; pay via major credit cards or PayPal
STEP 4 : Receive a confirmation email
– it says that we have received your essay and your payment; and when your essay(s) will be returned
STEP 5 : Get your 3 essay(s) back from us
– compare the 3 essays to get new ideas on vocabulary, natural expressions, flow, style and more
Common FAQ’s (please read before emailing us)
|How long will the native check of my writing task take?||Your writing task will be returned within 72 hrs (3 business days). If you send 2 essays, please be prepared to wait 4-5 days.|
|Do you accept all IELTS or TOEFL tasks?||For IELTS, we accept both task 1 and task 2. For TOEFL, we only accept the independent writing (task 2). Sorry, we can’t accept audio files.|
|What format should I send?||Please send all essays in Microsoft WORD. Hand-written scanned essays or PDF versions will not be accepted.|
|Should I include the graph, chart or table in task 1?||Yes, please include any table, chart or graph. In some cases, we may make specific suggestions about how you analyse the data.|
|I’m not in Japan. Can I still use this service?||Of course. Given the global nature of TOEFL and IELTS, JES welcomes students from all over the world. And British or American English is OK.|
|How can I pay? When should I pay?||For students in Japan, please select from bank transfer, credit card or PayPal. For students outside Japan, please pay via credit card or PayPal.|
|How much teaching experience do you have?||JES have been instructing students in TOEFL and IELTS since 2007. Also, we offer conversation lessons (ESL) to prepare you for your new life abroad.|
|Will my writing improve?||Yes. If you keep practicing, compare the 3 versions that we send you, and use some of your new ideas in future essays, you will certainly improve.|
Contact us / Send an essay(s)
Feel free to ask us a question about our check service or send us your essay(s).
⬇︎ Proceed to make your payment
IELTS writing tasks services
TOEFL writing task services
Currency conversion (for international customers)
All payments through our online store will appear in Japanese Yen. Please see the table below for approximate currency conversions. (As of January 2nd, 2021)